Personal Development Courses
Customer Service Skills Certificate Course
The Customer Service Skills course is a training course for customer support and services employees to help them develop an effective and efficient mechanism of solving customer’s issues. The course is focused on the skills needed to provide customer support, the right attitude, case handling techniques and stress management.
Sales and Customer Relationship Certificate Course
The Sales and Customer Relationship Management course is a training course for sales and servicing representatives to help them prepare their sales targets, understand customer profiling and market segmentation and to improve their success in closing a sale.
How does it work?
With the successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Secure a position in the respective industry you have chosen to study,
- Be eligible for advancement within your company,
- Be confident that you are professionally trained and equipped for the respective industry you have chosen.
Two weeks part time.
Part time studies - where you study part time in the evenings and on weekends using our online training program.
- Recommended study time set aside – we recommend 5 to 7 hours per week for this module/pilot certificate ie the part time 2 week pilot certificate course will need 10 to 15 hours.
- The time needed to complete the course will vary depending on the students original knowledge of the course material.
- A soft copy of your full course module in a PDF format will be available on the e-campus for you to download. You will then be able to print a hard copy for study purposes if you choose.
Online exams - You will be sent an email notifying you of the exams that are due to be completed by yourself, there are two exams per module, these exams help you in your studies and keep you on track with your Personal Course Plan.
Personal e-Tutor - You will be nominated a personal e-Tutor, all communication with your e-Tutor will be done via email.
Study Tips for Exams – You can download a study timetable from the website and also read about our study tips.
Fun Merchant Shipping Quiz – You can try out our fun quiz to experience what your exams will “look and feel” like.
OUR E-CAMPUS OFFERS
- Course E-Campus - this is where you will access your course notes and complete all your exams online
- English language, all courses are written in English as this is the primary language of global business.
- Computer, internet connection and printer (should you wish to print the course notes).
- A valid e-mail address and
- Time set aside to study as per the course requirements.
The required pass mark is 65%
ON SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF YOUR COURSE
On successfully passing your Certificate course you will be sent an e-Certificate via email.